At Pennyhill, science lessons develop pupil’s scientific knowledge and provide opportunities for them to work scientifically. We regularly make links between science and other areas of the curriculum and arrange science related visits to enhance learning.
We follow the National Curriculum for England and Wales, and use Cornerstones ILP’s as a tool for planning sequences of lessons.
Our science knowledge organisers show what children will learn throughout each unit of work (see below).
For further information about our Science curriculum, please click on the links below.
- National Curriculum (cross-referenced to the progression document)
- Science Progression Document 2019 – 2020 – linked to Nat Curr
- Working scientifically progression document 2019
- Scientific Vocabulary Progression Document
- Science Knowledge Organisers
- Working Scientifically Knowledge Organisers